nothingness

01:19

fjffffffffffffffffffffjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjffffjfjjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfj

Why is it so hard to take a breath
When it is all that's left?

/

Have you ever felt so hurt that it physically hurts?
And no, it doesn't feel like someone has ripped your heart out but
a sort of soreness runs through your veins to your fingers and ribcage
and it isn't unbearable,
it just makes you feel all the more weak. 

/

I look around myself,
searching desperately for something, anything,
for my last strands of hope to latch onto.
But nothing showed up,
no one showed up in my head
as I contemplate my final breaths.
Nothing carried the weight they used to.
This night,
I became the most convincing person I know,
there is no turning back now.

/

I think I found out
that I have nothing
That I have nothing
in this place for me

I played it all in my head
Perfect sense

/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts