Short archives

00:10

titbits from my iPhone Notes:

4 April 2016 

I realised that if there was one thing I'll be remembered for in my school by my teachers
and my classmates, it would, unfortunately, be how frequently late I am.
It's kind of funny and honestly a little sad to see my friends being so used to my absence from school.
Yet little see the regret, guilt and isolation that come afterwards.


28 April 2016 

I'm

Happy

I

Swear

That

I

Am.


31 August 2016 

So this is how it goes:
You see I couldn't quite fit the mold
So you decide to let me go
And everything else that was gold


6 September 2016 

All the things I've thought of but have slipped my mind.
They crawl back in an intrusive fashion, all at once, and with no mercy.
Too bad it's too late to say them.
Perhaps leaving these words unsaid will be the most selfless thing I'll ever do.


19 September 2016 

When will you learn

That you have no more time left
That you cannot afford to screw up again
That you have no more second chances
That you will jeopardise your hopes and dreams at this rate
That you and only you can save yourself
That you have to be strong
That you cannot fall

That time waits for no one and you can't look back
That 33 is not acceptable
That 27 is not acceptable
That --- JC will only be open to the deserving ones

That you cannot give up

When will you learn


19 September 2016 

Turned away one too many times
and even the strongest of wills will be dejected and turn around,
just as they were asked to do

Already weak from the start,
I called out to you so many times, too many times
My heart is frail and my patience has been tested and torn apart
How long more will my naivety last me, I do not know

Do not take my kindness for granted
Do not take me for granted
For one day I'll stop giving in
and worst, I'll stop caring


30 September 2016 

Maybe you'll find someone like her.
She,
who watched you so intently when you laid your head down to rest,
a sight that gave her a heavy heart.


9 October 2016 

When you think of me, I wonder if you'll come here
and take the same path we took many moons ago


13 October 2016 

Stale love

It used to taste like strawberries and cream on a hot summer's day
Delightful as a child's candy
A sight as pretty as blossoms descending from above,
adding colour and joy to the dull sky

All of which has unfortunately faltered
It now feels like the bitter taste that grabs onto your tongue when you're unwell
A throbbing headache you can't stand to ignore any longer

The love I have for you has turned stale


17 October 2016 

Chinese wordplay

习欢 / 喜惯
勇弃 / 放气
望想 / 希妄
累水 / 泪了

(think about it..)


17 October 2016 

If you're lost, you're on your way

Expect difficulty


19 October 2016 

I'm the most insecure person I know


20 October 2016 

What isn't meant to be, isn't.


26 October 2016 



24 November 2016 

I just can't seem to think of anyone else.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts