idontwanttobeyouanymore

00:22

nothing is going right,

yet why should i still get to live, still get to breathe?
everything is on me and the solution is simple;
not even to call it quits 
but to pulse for the life people say 'is in your control'
if so
why can't i seem to touch this person's heart,
say what i feel and feel what i say?

after all,
life will be for nought.
at most nights may feel a little longer for a barely significant amount of time
even though the earth will still do its usual orbit around the sun,
at its usual pace.
did you know?
2 people die every second and are simultaneously replaced by 4 newborns;
just as matter decay and return to the soil,
ever-present for the next flower to bloom, in time to come.
so,
when i fade,
bring me back to the stars
take me to places i've yet to see
leave me, and only me, at the places that
reminded you of me. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts