#5

19:21


'TWEEN DUSK AND DREAMS  KENTARO SATO

sang by The Vocal Consort

Well,
I could be bias for posting the version by TVC
but I remember watching this as a member of the audience in 2014
and being completely blown away by it.
This song is so good and choral music in general,
is just soothing and easy to listen to.
Other songs would be 'A Montage' by Nelson Kwei
and 'Entreat Me Not to Leave You' by Dan Forrest.
Watching these choir performances made me
pretty reminiscent of when I performed. :'(
These days it feels like something is lacking
and I realised how happy choir made me.
Oh wellz,
life goes on.
AND
I still update certain things of my life on my VSCO Journal,
something like a mini blog.
So if you're interested:


'Tween Dusk and Dreams
by
Glen North

Where rainbows bow and willows creep
Where sunlight glows and moonbeams creep
Where shooting stars embrace the sea
'Tween dusk and dreams you wait for me

We sat within a field of green
Staring at the peaceful scene
Stretching far as we could see
Were flowers blooming bright and free

On glowing sand kissed by the sun
Your warmth was there for everyone
As sunlight cast its parting glow
Sinking 'neath waves we watched it go

We sat beneath wise autumn's oak
Caressed the the bark with tender stroke
 As colours changed and leaves they fell
We said a silent last farewell

We sat amidst the snow's descent
Like white rain from the heaven's sent
Breath condensed before your face
I held you in our last embrace
We gazed up at the sombre sky
With quiet calm you then reply
"Though in Spring you'll begin anew
In the next world I wait for you"

Where rainbows bow and willows creep
Where sunlight glows and moonbeams creep
Where shooting stars embrace the sea
'Tween dusk and dreams you wait for me
'Tween love and loss you wait for me


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts